....that may or may not have to do with anything related to pace, heart rate, longest run workout, etc. you get the point.
1. really good balsamic vinegar and olive oil. if you live in encinitas you must do yourself (not so much your bank account) a favor and check out Baker and Olive! not only will you get the best customer service in helping you chose your heavenly treats but balsamic that is aged 18 years... there are just no words to describe how good it tastes.
2. target. jean shorts. $18. made for teenagers. a spring staple.
3. craving something sweet? crave it all the time! especially if you like cinnamon, black licorice and citrus. its caffeine free too!
4. baking. we cancelled cable. i became betty crocker. of course i doubt betty used coconut flour, agave syrup and coconut oil in place of sugar and butter! recipe is below!
5. the ipod shuffle. my pink one was stolen in june... i have not bought a new one since because i am indecisive about the color...
6. lululemon full retail no longer... expect limited sizes and colors of course.
7. anything alice and oliva, sequins or audrey hepburn... online browsing only recommended.
8. the bachelor. i had to add it. i'd be lying if i did not. at least its a great excuse to have a girls night.
*colleen's homemade healthier version of oatmeal cookies*
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1.5 cups rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup agave syrup
1 tablespoon dark molasses
2 egg whites (whipped with 2 tablespoons water)
1 teaspoon vanilla
- combine dry ingredients in a bowl
- combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl from the dry ones
- mix wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until mixed. you may have to add some water if the dough is too sticky or crumbling. it will be thick!
-place tablespoon fulls of dough onto a cookie sheet
- bake at 325 for 15 minutes
P.S. any input on i-pod shuffle color would be greatly appreciated. i really have missed jay-z on my runs!
to your health,